Founded in 1995 MIS offers a comprehensive range of dental implant products and solutions aimed at simplifying implant dentistry. The unique V3 implant is designed for primary stability and speedy osseointegration and is particularly effective for use in the anterior regions where bone and space is often limited. The increased efficiency ultimately saves on chair time.
- Good for anterior regions where space and bone is limited
- Suitable for all indications and bone types
- Conditions or treatments which can compromise healing
- Lack of patient motivation to maintain oral hygiene
- Popular implant around the world, so easy to get parts
- Well suited for a variety of clinical applications
- Receptive implant surface to aid osseointegration
- High aesthetic results due to more bone and more soft tissue being achieved
- Primary stability due to its aggressive threads
- User-friendly tool kit
- Good value for money
- For single implants hexed open tray impression copings means fitting can be more difficult for less experienced dentists
- Lacks the range of implant prosthetics that other more established companies have.